Laura Yancey Goodall has had a distinguished career in family law for more than 30 years. After earning her bachelor's degree from the University of Mississippi in 1980, she went on to complete her legal education at the Nashville School of Law in 1984.
Throughout her career, she has received praise and recognition from colleagues and clients for her outstanding service in family law. She has also held leadership positions in professional organizations at the local and state levels, including serving as president of the Sumner County Bar Association and as a three-year member of the Tennessee Bar Association's House of Delegates. Attorney Goodall's full list of memberships and honors can be found below.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Board certified in family law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy through the American Bar Association (Certified since April 2002)
- Member of Tennessee Bar Association
- Member of Nashville Bar Association
- Past member of Tennessee Bar Association's House of Delegates (2005-2008)
- Member of The Sumner County Bar Association
- Past President of The Sumner County Bar Association (1997-1998)
- Past Sumner County Chairman for the Legal Aid of Tennessee (served for three years)
- Member of the Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women
Awards, Honors, and Recognition
- In 2015-2016, The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys named attorney Goodall among the Top 10 Attorneys For Excellence In Family Law in Eastern Tennessee
- In 2008 and 2011, attorney Goodall was added to the prestigious Super Lawyers list
Need Help With A Divorce Or Child Custody Dispute?
With an office in Gallatin, Laura Y. Goodall Attorney At Law serves clients in Sumner County. To discuss your family law case with an experienced and dedicated attorney, call 615-452-4354.